27. H.R. Seyf, W. Lv, A. Rohskopf, A. Henry “The Importance of Phonons with Negative Phase Quotient in Disordered Solids”, Scientific Reports, (Under Review).
26. F. DeAngelis, HR. Seyf, R. Berman, G. Schmidt, D. Moore and A. Henry,” Design of a High Temperature (1350°C) Solar Receiver Based on a Liquid Metal Heat Transfer Fluid: Sensitivity Analysis”, Solar Energy, (Under Review).
25. HR. Seyf, L. Yates, T. Bougher , S. Graham , B. Cola , T. Detchprohm , M. Ji , J. Kim , R. Dupuis , W. Lv, A. Henry, “Rethinking Phonons: The Issue of Disorder”, Nature- Computational Materials, (2017), 3(1), 49.
24. A. Rohskopf, HR. Seyf, K. Gordiz, T. Tadano, A. Henry, “Empirical Interatomic Potentials Optimized for Phonon Properties”, Nature- Computational Materials, (2017), 3(1), 27.
23. Z. Liu, Y. Liu, Y. Chang, HR. Seyf, A. Henry, A. Mattheyses, K. Yehl, Y. Zhang, Z. Huang, K. Salaita “, Nanoscale Optomechanical Actuators for Controlling Mechanotransduction in Living Cells”, Nature Methods, (2016), 13, 143-146.
22. HR. Seyf, A. Henry, “Thermophotovoltaics: A Potential Pathway to High Efficiency Concentrated Solar Power”, Energy and Environmental Science, (2016), 9 (8), 2654-2665.
21. HR. Seyf, A. Henry, “A Method for Distinguishing Between Propagons, Diffusions, and Locons”, Journal of Applied Physics, (2016), 120 (2), 025101.
20. B Rajabifar, HR Seyf, Y Zhang, SK Khanna,” Flow and Heat Transfer in Micro Pin Fin Heat Sinks With Nano-Encapsulated Phase Change Materials”, Journal of Heat Transfer, (2016), 138 (6), 062401.
19. H Lu, HR Seyf, Y Zhang, HB Ma, “Heat Transfer Enhancement of Backward-Facing Step Flow by Using Nano-Encapsulated Phase Change Material Slurry” Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A: Applications (2015), 67 (4), 381-400.
18. HR Seyf, MR Wilson, Y Zhang, HB Ma, “Flow and Heat Transfer of Nanoencapsulated Phase Change Material Slurry Past an Unconfined Square Cylinder” Journal of Heat Transfer, (2014), 136 (5), 051902.
17. K Mohammadian, HR Seyf, Y Zhang, “Performance Augmentation and Optimization of Aluminum Oxide-Water Nanofluid Flow in a Two-Fluid Microchannel Heat Exchanger”, Journal of Heat Transfer, (2014), 136(2), 021701.
16. HR Seyf, Y Zhang, “Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Normal and Explosive Boiling on Nanostructured Surface”, Journal of Heat Transfer, (2013), 135(12), 121503.
15. HR Seyf, Y Zhang, “Effect of Nanotextured Array of Conical Features on Explosive Boiling Over a Flat Substrate: A Nonequilibrium Molecular Dynamics Study”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, (2013), 66, 613–624.
14. HR Seyf, S Kim, Y Zhang, “Thermal Performance of an Al2O3–Water Nanofluid Pulsating Heat Pipe”, Journal of Electronic Packaging, (2013), 135, 0310041-0310049.
13. SM Rassoulinejad-Mousavi, HR Seyf, S Abbasbandy, “Heat Transfer Through a Porous Saturated Channel with Permeable Walls using Two-Equation Energy Model, Journal of Porous Media, (2013), 16 (3), 241-254.
12. HR Seyf, Z Zhou, HB Ma, Y Zhang, “Three Dimensional Numerical Study of Heat Transfer Enhancement by Nano-encapsulated Phase Change Material Slurry in Microtube Heat Sinks With Tangential Impingement, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, (2013), 56 (1), 561–573.
11. HR Seyf, B Nikaaein, “Analysis of Brownian Motion and Particle Size Effects on the Thermal Behavior and Cooling Performance of Microchannel Heat Sinks” International Journal of Thermal Sciences, (2012), 58, 36-44.
10. HR Seyf, M Feizbakhshi, “Computational Analysis of Nanofluid Effects on Convective Heat Transfer Enhancement of Micro-Pin-Fin Heat Sinks”, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, (2012), 58, 168-179.
9. A Shalchi-Tabrizi, HR Seyf, “Analysis of Entropy Generation and Convective Heat Transfer of Al2O3 Nanofluid Flow in a Tangential Micro Heat Sink”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, (2012), 55 (15-16), 4366–4375.
8. HR Seyf, SM Rassoulinejad-Mousavi, “An Analytical Study for Fluid Flow in Porous Media Imbedded Inside a Channel With Moving or Stationary Walls Subjected to Injection/Suction”, Journal of Fluids Engineering, (2011), 133(9), 091203.
7. A Malli, HR Seyf, M Layeghi, S Sharifian, H Behravesh, “Investigating the Performance of Cellulosic Evaporative Cooling Pads”, Energy Conversion and Management, (2011), 52 (7), 2598–2603.
6. HR Seyf, SK Mohammadian, “Thermal and Hydraulic Performance of Counterflow Microchannel Heat Exchangers with and Without Nanofluids”, Journal of Heat Transfer, (2011), 33(8), 081801.
5. HR Seyf, SM Rassoulinejad-Mousavi, “He’s Homotopy Method for Investigation of Flow and Heat Transfer in a Fluid Saturated Porous Medium”, World Applied Science Journal, (2011), 15 (12), 1791-1799.
4. HR Seyf, M Layeghi, “Numerical Analysis of Convective Heat Transfer from an Elliptic Pin Fin Heat Sink With and Without Metal Foam Insert”, Journal of Heat Transfer, (2010), 132 (7), 071401.
3. HR Seyf, M Layeghi, “Vapor Flow Analysis in Flat Plate Heat Pipes Using Homotopy Perturbation Method” Journal of Heat Transfer, (2010), 132(5), 054502.
2. M Layeghi, M Karimi, HR Seyf, “A Numerical Analysis of Thermal Conductivity, Thermal Dispersion, and Structural Effects in the Injection Part of the Resin Transfer Molding Process”, Journal of Porous Media, (2010), 13 (4), 375-385.
1. M Layeghi, HR Seyf, “Fluid Flow in an Annular Microchannel Subjected to Uniform Wall Injections”, Journal of Fluids Engineering, (2008), 130 (5), 054502-5.
Conference Papers and Presentations
10. HR Seyf, C. Amy, A Henry, “Performance Analysis of a Thermophotovoltaic Heat Engine for Concentrated Solar Power with Thermal Energy Storage”, Annual Georgia Environmental Conference, (August 2017).
9. HR Seyf, A Henry, “Analysis of a Concentrated Solar Thermophotovoltaic System with Thermal Energy Storage”, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, (March 2017).
8. HR Seyf, A Henry, “Revisiting the theory of disordered alloy thermal conductivity”, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, (March 2017).
7. HR Seyf, A Henry, “A New Formalism for Quantifying Character of Vibrational Modes in Solids: Distinguishing Between Propagons, Diffusons and Locons”, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, (March 2017).
6. HR Seyf, A Henry, “Analysis of a Concentrated Solar Thermophotovoltaic System with Thermal Energy Storage”, American Society of Thermal and Fluids Engineers (ASTFE) Conference, (April 2017).
5. HR Seyf, A Henry, “Reexamining the Theory of Alloy Thermal Conductivity”, American Society of Thermal and Fluids Engineers (ASTFE) Conference, (April 2017).
4. HR Seyf, Y Zhang, “Evaporation and Boiling on Nanostructured Surface: Molecular Dynamics Study”, ASME 2013 Summer Heat Transfer Conference.
3. HR Seyf, Y Zhang, “Normal and Explosive Boiling of Argon on Nanostructured Copper Surface: A Molecular Dynamics Study”, ASME 2013 Heat Transfer Summer Conference.
2. HR Seyf, S. Kim, Y Zhang, “Thermal Performance of Oscillating Heat Pipes with Nanofluid: A Theoretical Study”, ASME 2013 11th International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels, and Minichannels (ICNMM2013).
1. A Shirazpoura, SM Rassoulinejad Mousavi, HR Seyf, “HPM Solution of Momentum Equation for Darcy-Brinkman Model in a Parallel Plates Channel Subjected to Lorentz Force”, International Conference on Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics.